Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

yarn along


What a week it's been!  Between getting ready for the Nor'easter we had this weekend, and Halloween, and more Halloween...well, I'm just glad it's over.  Don't get me wrong.  I loved watching the kids celebrate Halloween, but I'm ready for the decorations to be put away and for me to get back to knitting.  (As my husband tells me, you can't knit and watch scary movies at the same time because you'll miss something.)

I'm bordering on obsessed with this linen stitch scarf I'm working on.  It's knit lengthwise, and I'm guessing it's about 6 feet long.  I've knit a few scarves before and they always seem to take forever.  Maybe because this one is knit legnthwise, I feel like I'm making progress more quickly.  It's already about 4 inches wide, so I'll probably only knit a few more rows before binding off.

I've just started Made for You and Me by Caitlin Shetterly.  I've joined a Maine Women Writers book club at my local book store, and this is the selection for November.  I just wish I weren't so tired when I finally sit down to read at night.  Thank goodness the next major holiday is several weeks away!

What are you reading and knitting this week?  Please share and link to your blog.  And thanks to Ginny at small things for another yarn along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...