Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yarn Along...in which I admit that I'm afraid of my book



I'm still working on the sweater I showed you last week.  It's a sleeveless sweater, so I've only got to crochet around the armholes and weave in some ends.  So I should be finished soon!

I took a picture of the sweater sitting on top of my knitting basket.  The basket is overflowing with little projects that need to be finished:  a button missing from a sweater, a single mitten that needs a mate, some hats that need to be hand washed, some swatches that I'd like to catalog somehow, and a scarf that needs some serious attention before Christmas.

I'm still reading The Lost City of Z.  While I admitted to finding Amazon adventure stories fascinating, I think I also have to admit that they've been giving me nightmares.  I haven't been sleeping well this week and I think reading this book right before bed isn't helping.  I've just downloaded a copy of the novel Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan, and I'm hoping to start reading it soon.  I'll save my Amazon reading for earlier in the day.

What are you reading and knitting this week?

Thank you to Ginny at small things for hosting another Yarn Along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...