Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

lots of play food!

A long time customer recently purchased a large set of custom play food for her daughter for Christmas. She requested a few items that I hadn't made before--broccoli, a potato, mushrooms, and cherries--and I was eager to give them a try. I really fell in love with the mushrooms, which I find interesting because I don't particularly like mushrooms. But there's something about their round shape that I like.

mushrooms



She also requested a hamburger. My children have a hamburger that I made them a few Christmases ago, and it's really one of their favorite play foods. I think they like assembling the bun, burger, tomato, lettuce and pickles and presenting it on their little play plates.

hamburger



Here's the whole order. I hope this little girl loves her Christmas gift!

custom play food order

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...