Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

beautiful baby and newest custom

I wrote last week about a recent pair of longies I had completed. Well, the mama received the longies and took this picture of her beautiful daughter wearing them. She's allowed me to share the picture here on my blog...I'm so glad she likes them!



I also completed this pair of shorties last week. The yarn is Eternel Merino dyed in the "Crisp Apple" colorway by Laines Magnifiques. This yarn was soft and cottony--definitely a heavier worsted weight--and the colors were muted but eye-catching. I started doing this ruffle on some capris last year and I really like how they look on this pair of shorties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...