Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spotlighting Hot Salad

So my feelings of being unproductive persist, even though I'm knitting EVERY day. I'm working on my stocking for my 1st anniversary in June which gives me no time to stock my store now. But rest assured that I'm working on some amazing things and as the items for the collaborations start to arrive, I'm starting to feel more excited!

In the meantime, I'd like to highlight another amazing WAHM, Nita of Hot Salad. Nita makes the most precious and adorable shoes for babies, called Puchi Toes, I've ever seen. They are lined with flannel and made of cotton. I'm imagining my feet in a pair right now and it feels lovely.


She also now makes play dresses from recycled T-shirts that are fabulous! My oldest daughter loves to wear skirts and dresses, and she loves to play too. If this were a Red Sox or Patriots t-shirt, we'd be all over this.


These are just two examples of the items she offers. She sews a wide range of clothing items as well as products for children with special needs. She has an extensive gallery here and she stocks at the congoes Unique and Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...