Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally Stocking on Tuesday May 20th

So it's been a while since I was able to stock my store, but I've got a few items that will be coming available on Tuesday. I'm really pleased with them all! I had fun taking pictures outside the other day. It was a cloudy day so it was just right for capturing the colors accurately. And I have this little apple tree in our back yard that makes a perfect backdrop for all the wool.

I made this darling little skirty from the "Esther" colorway by ...a time to dye. I was able to find a coordinating blue at my local yarn store for the undershorts.

esther skirty

I knit these shorties from Purewool's "Sky Blue and Chocolate" colorway. I really enjoy knitting with Purewool and I have another order coming to me from a co-op that I can't wait to get.

sky blue and chocolate shorties

Lastly, I'm doing a $HC auction for this pair of small/medium shorties. They'd be perfect for a boy or a girl.

red shorties outside

You can find all these things on my Hyena Cart here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...