Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Stocking Today!

I just stocked three new items on Hyena Cart. I'm really happy with how the two in stock sets turned out! The other set is a semi-custom featuring organic Elliebelly hand dyed merino in the Aberdeen colorway. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Our new promotion for this week is 10% off of the Your Yarn My Hook custom slot. The prices on the website reflect the 10% discount.

Please feel free to email me with any questions at pumpkinpiebaby@gmail.com. I'm always happy to work with you on any special requests.

Finally, a big thank you to our customers last week. All four in-stock sets sold out, so I emailed anyone who made a purchase with the discount code for 25% off of one item during your next purchase. If you bought a set from me and did not receive the code, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...