Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

First stocking on Hyena Cart today!

Well, the title says it all. I didn't anticipate how nervous I'd feel. I've been crocheting for a long time and wanting to sell things before, but now that I've actually decided to go ahead and do it, there's some anxiety about how people will respond! So, I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope all goes well. Visit me at Pumpkin Pie Baby on Hyena Cart.

I've been busy this week buying new yarn and crocheting some new shorties. I visited 2 local yarn shops in the past week and surprisingly didn't go overboard! I also managed to score some organic merino through EllieBelly on Hyena Cart! She shipped it super quick and I'll be putting it up for a custom spot next week. It's just gorgeous and soft and I'm looking forward to working with it.

I've also found some beautiful Aussi wool yarn at Seaport Yarn. They have 2 retail locations and
an internet shop. I picked up some Sunset (a beautifully shaded orange) and Celestial (a light blue). They'd look beautiful worked up as longies in a single color or used together as a main color with trim. I'll also be putting these up for a customs spot next week and I'll let whoever purchases the spot decide what they'd like best.

Pictures to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just ordered the boyish set (tshirt and shorts) and can't wait to get it! We have way too much wool but the set was too cute to pass on and priced just right! Looking forward to more items from ya and gl with your new cart!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...