Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yarn Along (#3)

I'm joining Ginny at small things for another Yarn Along.

(My pictures this week look a lot like last week's. I promise they're different. The most important difference for me is that I ate all the chocolate eggs I had last week and now I have none left.)

I finally finished The Woman in White earlier this week. I started this book back in late September/early October, and I finally finished it!

This week I'm starting Franz Kafka's The Trial. I'm trying to read classics that I haven't had the chance to read before.





I'm still working on the pair of Low Tide Convertible Mitts that I'm making for my cousin. When I designed the pattern, I didn't think to design a thumb that could flip back. But the more I thought about my cousin, the more I realized that she probably texts, and so she'd need that. I knit the thumb as though it were for a pair of fingerless mitts, and I added a cap. I worked on one thumb last night and I'm finishing up the second today. I'll just then have to knit the mitten caps onto both hands.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the design of your mitts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! The idea for the flip back thumb is definitely not mine, but I'm glad I thought to include one when knitting this pair.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...