Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Fundraiser for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. As a parent myself, I know it's one of my greatest fears. I'm participating in a fundraiser for the organization Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. To learn more about Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, you can visit the agency's website here. They provide an invaluable service to any family who has lost a child.

Many work at home mothers have donated items to the fundraiser. To see the list of items and to bid in an auction or buy a raffle ticket, you can visit the fundraiser here: http://hyenacart.com/NILMDTSFundraiser/



You can bid on these longies starting on Monday, October 5th at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...