Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring is coming...I hope

After weeks of temperatures below 20 degrees (and sometimes below zero), it's finally been in the 30's this week. And despite the fact that we're getting heavy snow tonight, the days are getting longer and daylight savings time begins in 2 weeks. I'm ready for winter to be over!

To get myself in the mood for spring, I've been working on some play foods to give as gifts in Easter baskets. I've made three sets of Easter eggs as well as some cupcakes and strawberries. I'm having a small play food stocking this week in my store and, if you're looking for something different, you can always purchase a custom spot and choose from my extensive list of play foods.

So here's to spring!

Easter Eggs Set 3

Easter Eggs Set 1_2

Pair of cupcakes 2

Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...