Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A new custom and donation for a raffle

These are my two newest finished woolies. The first is a custom pair of small longies knit with "Emory" by ...a time to dye on BFL. I thought I was going to be able to finish the whole pair with 1 skein, but I had just 1 leg cuff left when I ran out of yarn. Luckily my local yarn store came through with a coordinating blue.

"Emory" by A Time to Dye small longies

I made this pair of shorties for a fundraising raffle. It's a medium pair of shorties knit with Crema and Chocolate on Purewool. This was my first time knitting with 3 ply purewool. I know how everyone talks about how soft it is, and it's definitely soft, but I actually liked most how neat and clean the stitches look. You can find the fundraising raffles here. So many talented mamas!

Cream and Chocolate Purewool Shorties

Now if only we could have universal healthcare. That would really be something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...