Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spotlighting Whiffy Bean Bags

So it's been a little bit since I profiled a WAHM, but I'm back at it. I've heard a lot about Whiffy Bean Bags on the Hyena Cart forums, but I've never actually looked into what they are. Whiffy Bean Bags are scented sachets in cute fabrics that double as bean bags. What a great idea!



Leah, the WAHM behind Whiffy Bean Bags, also sells Whiffy See-Its. Whiffy See-It's look like a pillow with a see through window and, inside the pillow are a number of small items that children can look for. The pellets inside the pillow are clear and scented. I am desperately seeking toys for quiet time for my oldest daughter who doesn't nap anymore. I think my oldest dd would love one of these and I think they'd make great gifts!



Leah makes a number of other great products. To learn more, check out Leah's blog here! Whiffy Bean Bags is also on Hyena Cart, where she sells WAHM samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...