Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Spotlighting The Enchanted Nursery

Next up in our focus on other WAHMs is The Enchanted Nursery. Her newest product is a Night Owls wool All In Two. It's a trim fitting wool diaper for nighttime use. Trim fitting is important! When I've cloth diapered my daughter at night, she's been so heavily layered in cloth that she looks like Ralphie's little brother in A Christmas Story.

Here's a picture of one:


As I was reading her blog, I realized that she designed her own banner and logo for her Night Owls. I had seen her banner running on Hyena Cart, and I remember thinking how nice it looked. So not only is this mama talented at making diapers, but she also does nice design work! Here's the logo she came up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...