Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

adding knitted longies!

I love to knit, and I love new projects, so I'm adding knit longies! This is the first pair that I'm selling below and I'm really happy with them. They were knit with the "Alice" colorway by Three Irish Girls. The colorway is on beautiful lindon merino. It's so soft that it's easy to think that you're knitting with cotton and not wool. It's also heavier than your typical worsted weight wool so it's just a pleasure to work with. I used the Belladonna Designs pattern for the longies. These longies go on sale Friday, January 4th, on the BnB congo on Hyena Cart.


alice web size

I've also crocheted a matching tea cup. I would have made two, but I ran out of yarn.

teacup

I know some people prefer the look of knit to crochet, but this colorway looks gorgeous both ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...