Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

i'm working on...too much

I have a problem. I cannot stay focused on any one thing for longer than a day. I currently have 5 projects going on in my project basket and the problem is that I want to start more. I always like having more than one project going at once, but I'm really losing my ability to concentrate and get anything done.

Here are the longies I started for my daughter with "Flamingoes" dyed by ...a time to dye:

IMG_0964



I tried the WoolyWonderpants pattern and I'm magic looping the legs. This is my first time magic looping and I'm not enjoying it at all. I'd love to switch to my 12" Addi Turbo circulars to finish the legs, but the problem is those are tied up with the "Goblin" longies I started a while ago. I can't bring myself to finish the "Goblin" longies and I'm too lazy to switch the needles, so both are currently in limbo until I figure this out!

I also made 2 soakers for my daughter. The first pair was knit with "Esther" and dyed by ...a time to dye, and I knit the Curly Purly soaker pattern. I really like the fit.

IMG_0944



The second soaker was knit with "Alice" on lindon merino and dyed by Three Irish Girls. I love this soaker too--the soaker is from the Juliette pattern by Julibeans. Only problem is that I'm incredibly lazy and haven't finished the drawstring or knit an edging onto the leg openings. Hopefully I'll do this before she outgrows the soaker!

IMG_0939



I haven't made any more progress on Wisp, I'm working on a cocoon photography prop, and I have a sock that's half done and needs to be finished before the fall. If I can get this sock done by September, it will only have taken me a year and a half to knit a full pair. Thank goodness for store bought socks.

Check out the originator of What I'm Working on Wednesdays at Cute2Carry!

2 comments:

  1. Totally love....as always! You do great work, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! I hear ya about the laziness!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...