Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

What a great birthday and our newsletter!

So Pumpkin Pie Baby celebrated our first birthday on June 10th and it was a huge success. I had a wonderful time collaborating with other women on Hyena Cart and I'm proud of the beautiful sets we made. In fact, three of our sets made it into the Most Spotted list on Hyena Cart! And, we had 902 invidivual visitors to our store on our birthday! If you missed it, you can see some of the sets on my Flickr gallery.

But I wanted to write about Pumpkin Pie Baby's new newsletter. Starting July 1st, I'll be sending out a monthly newsletter with store updates, previews, and information about our products. Most important, though, our newsletter will contain exclusive discounts for subscribers! To join our newsletter, simply visit our homepage, scroll to the bottom, and fill out the "Join the Mailing List" box. You'll then be receiving our newsletter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...