Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Previews are up for my first anniversary!

I'm really excited to start previewing some of the sets that will be available next week for my 1 year anniversary. I had a lot of fun collaborating with other WAHMs.

I'm really happy with how this set turned out. It's a collaboration with Andrea of Lollipop Tree. This set started with the yarn. I fell in love with this colorway, it's blends of reds, blues, golds, and tans. It's Midnight Spectrum's "Sunrise Over Pike's Peak" colorway. I wanted to stay with the idea of the outdoors and mountains and forests. I found this Japanese fabric online and sent it to Andrea to pair with a T-shirt. She found this perfect red T.

woodland set 1



So I'm calling this 2 piece set Woodland Animals. The fabric, T-shirt, and wool all coordinate perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...