Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yarn Along (#18)


I'm slowly trying to finish the sweater I started a couple of weeks ago.  It should be done by now but I'm procrastinating, not sure how I want to seam the shoulders.  If I can get past the next few rows, the rest of the sweater should go quickly.

I started reading Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights.  I found it at a yard sale this weekend.  I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying this book.  I read Wuthering Heights in high school but only remember one scene so it doesn't feel at all like I'm rereading it.  I only wish I had more energy at night to read.

I'm hoping to run my first 5K this weekend so I've been exercising a whole lot more than usual.  My baby has been waking up a lot earlier than usual too.  The days are long and filled with lots of outdoor time and active kids, so by 8pm most nights I'm exhausted.  I'm reading a few paragraphs, napping, then reading a few more before finally committing myself to sleep.  I'm hoping I find more energy soon!

I'd love to see what you're knitting and reading this week.  And thanks to Ginny at small things for hosting another Yarn Along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...