Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two New Customs Finished!

I just finished up 2 customs and I'm really happy about how they turned out.

This first pair of capris was knit with the "Mermaid" colorway by Ky Baby Knits. These colors are so vibrant in person and the colors striped very nicely throughout. The mama I made these for wanted a ruffle and after three tries, I finally found a ruffle I like!

Photobucket

These shorties were knit in a variation on the Peppermint Chocolate Chip colorway dyed by Beemer Knits. The colorway is a blend of pink, grey and beige. I would never think to put grey and beige together, but it's beautiful and soothing on this yarn.

Photobucket

So I've got several more customs to work on and some personal knitting to do before I'm able to stock my store again. In fact, I'm working on Crumpets for my daughter's Easter dress and I'm worrying that I won't get it done in time. That's not my only worry about this dress. My daughter is also very picky about what she'll wear, and I'm afraid she'll refuse to wear it come Easter. But she likes girly dresses, so I'm crossing my fingers. I'll post pictures of it when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...