Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

new pattern in the works




Despite the 80 degree days, until just yesterday, and time still spent at the beach, there are hints of fall in the air everywhere.  The mornings are cool, pumpkins are popping up on doorsteps, and some of the leaves are even changing.

I've recently finished up a new design: a girls' sleeveless sweater with a textured cowl neck, worked from the bottom up with minimal seaming.  It's a sophisticated little sweater and cozy warm too.  Perfect for fall. Or not too cold winters.

I'm looking for some knitters to test the pattern for me.  And I'm in the middle of knitting up another one myself.  If you'd like to test  the pattern, you can sign up in the Free Pattern Testers forum on Ravelry.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...