Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

it's here...


The Fall Issue of Twist Collective came out today!  I'm so honored to be a part of this issue.  This beret is my design, Plover.  It's an interesting knit combining cables and eyelets and lots of texture.

I poured my heart into this pattern from the gauge swatches I worked and reworked, to the samples I knit, and the charts that I learned to write.  This pattern has both written and charted directions and it was working this pattern that finally convinced me that charts are a life saver and really not all that scary.

This sample was knit with Miss Babs Yummy Monochrome Sport and Sock 3-ply in her Firecracker colorway.  I fell in love with this yarn the minute it arrived in my mailbox and it didn't disappoint.  Look at that depth of color.  How can you not love it?

Make sure to check out all of the amazing patterns in this issue of Twist.

Find Plover on Ravelry.

Photo courtesy of James Brittain and Twist Collective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...