Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"goblin" scarf

I love scarves. During the winter I wear one just about every day even inside the house. Something about keeping my neck warm keeps my whole body warm. My daughter has finally found scarf love this year too. I think it's the frosty mornings waiting at the bus stop.

"goblin" scarf



I recently finished knitting a child's scarf. I had three quarters of a skein of "Goblin" left over after finishing a pair of longies. I wanted to experiment with a new stitch pattern, so I cast on for a scarf. What I ended up with was a scarf just over four feet long. The stitch pattern is visually interesting and the colors didn't pool at all. I love hand dyed yarns (Goblin is dyed by Mosaic Moon) and I love when random color patterns result. Because the scarf is knit from Cestari Superfine merino, it's soft and warm.

You can purchase the scarf in my store starting on Thursday here: hyenacart.com/pumpkinpiebaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...