Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

finally reopening

After having my baby earlier this summer, I thought my store would only be closed for a couple of months. Somehow more than four months have gone by. In the past two weeks, however, I've had several people contact me inquiring about customs and whether I'd be reopening.

So I've finally pulled myself together enough to reopen Pumpkin Pie Baby. I'll be offering customs for now, just enough to keep me busy but not overly so. (I'll be completely honest...I love knitting and crocheting, but at this point in my baby's life I'm finding her smile and giggles addicting.) But I'm definitely looking forward to working with my customers again! Check out my reopening on Thursday, October 29th at 2pm.

I'll be emailing my newsletter subscribers a discount code within the next few days. If you'd like to subscribe to my newsletter, please go here: http://hyenacart.com/pumpkinpiebaby/index.php?info=560

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...