Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wool play food!

For the past few weeks I've been working on customs so haven't been able to stock my store. The fact that I'm not stocking my store makes me feel unproductive, even though I knit and crochet every day. So here are some of the things I've been working on lately.

I finished up this fruit and veggie basket as a custom for a little girl's birthday gift. I'm really pleased with how they all came out. My favorite is the little eggplant.

fruit and veggie basket

I made some more playfood for another project I'm working on. For some reason, I really wanted to make a head of lettuce. I think it came out very well for my first one! I enjoy the challenge of coming up with the patterns for the fruits and veggies as I crochet them.

playfood

I've also been working on more shorties and these are a recent custom knit with Purewool's "Blue Warrior" colorway. The colors worked up very nicely.

"Blue Warrior" purewool shorties

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...